We will have our October food drive benefiting the Christian Community Service Center (CCSC) Food Pantry on Saturday, October 24 from 12 pm to 2 pm at the Endicott Gate. You may also bring your food donations to drop off during our Sunday, October 25 10 am service.
During Covid-19, churches are “standing in the gap” in place of many of CCSC’s usual suppliers.
Here’s what will help the most:
- Bags with handles for packing groceries (paper, reusable, plastic)
- Hearty soups (with meat or beans)
- Canned tuna
- Canned chicken
- Boxed dry cereal
- Canned vegetables (all types)
- Canned fruit (all types)
- Cleaning wipes
- Toilet paper
- Toothbrushes (adult & child)
- Bar soap
- Baby Wipes/Diapers (sizes 4, 5 and 6)
You can make a donation online at ccschouston.org or mail a check to CCSC, P. O. Box 27924, Houston, TX 77227.
Please e-mail Bronwyn Campbell to volunteer. We will need 2-3 volunteers – you don’t have to stay the whole time if it gets too hot. We will do shifts if we have enough volunteers.