- Holy Communion at 8 am with distribution of Palms
- Liturgy of the Palms followed by Choral Eucharist at 10:30 am
The service begins as all gather at the doors of the church for the Liturgy of the Palms. Ushers will distribute Palm fronds and palm crosses, then, led by the parish choir, the congregation processes into the church carrying palms, and recalling Christ’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem. A choral Eucharist follows. The gospel is the St. Matthew Passion in which the congregation and readers remember Jesus’ crucifixion.
- Psalm 24 by Sir Joseph Barnby (1838-1896)
- It is a thing most wonderful by Philip Moore (b. 1943)
- When I survey the wondrous Cross by Malcolm Archer (b. 1952)